NWT is now in the G-Cloud
NWT is helping Governments and Public Sector organisations create, design and deliver transformation programmes
Our Programme Delivery as a Service (PDaaS) is designed specifically to ensure the successful delivery of complex, transformational programmes of work. We provide a complete range of Programme Delivery services, including Programme Management Office together with the governance, tools and experienced Government practitioners required to ensure the successful delivery of strategic programme delivery.
NWT can provide senior qualified Agile, Scrum and Kanban Programme Directors, with considerable real-life experience, to manage complex programmes of work including multiple projects with complex integration challenges. Our Programme Directors appreciate the unique complexity presented by planning and delivering major programmes and have the understanding, ability and confidence to address these challenges and manage programmes of scale.
Working in partnership with the client’s own internal team, our Security Cleared Programme Director can help manage and control waterfall/Agile/hybrid programme or project portfolio delivery. Typically, their role includes managing programme design, planning, management and product delivery as well as the supporting change control processes, finances / resource management, communications and reporting, change management, budget and risks.
Using our nimble and iterative four-stage process they help deliver key projects and programmes on time and within budget. They can also introduce and embed project management practices within an organisation to bring improvements in delivery support, governance and ultimately the more consistent success of programmes.
Accredited APM and PRINCE2 Programme Director and Government technology subject matter expert who can:
• Provide iterative delivery of outputs from client-driven sprints
• Adopt of state-of-the-art tools to aid programme monitoring and control
• Take responsibility for stakeholder management and resource delivery
• Effectively identify and manage programme risks
• Continual management of time, cost and quality of a programme
• Facilitate increased client interaction during the programme lifecycle
• Provide training and knowledge transfer that gives immediate results post engagement
• Ensure quality assurance of all deliverables.
We know that it is a daunting task to devise and implement the complex transformation programmes which are necessary in making the change to digital. NWT is happy to share its experience to support Government organisations both design and deliver successful projects and programmes. We pride ourselves in the intelligent application of appropriate methodologies to enable defined project outcomes, which will deliver the changes required.
Our core values are simplifying the complex, sharing knowledge and expertise and an unswerving commitment to doing what is right. These values help us remain focused on working as a team to serve our clients and deliver beyond their expectations.
We recognise our clients need both long-term, project-based, multi-person engagements and short-term, short-notice, single person engagements, which is why NWT adopts a flexible engagement approach which can deliver either.
What you can expect from NWT
• Expect a Programme Director with considerable industry and public sector experience
• A collaborative and empathetic approach to working with you and your organisation successfully
• Pragmatism born from real world leadership experience
• Direct, honest assessment of your current context – we will be your critical friend
• Deep understanding of current UK Government Digital and Technology policy
• Advice on implementation of the Service Standard and Technology Code of Practice
• Flexible deployment and transparent commercial options designed around your needs.
To find out more about NWT and our portfolio of services in the G-Cloud, please email firstname.lastname@example.org